Sunday, March 30, 2014

Just My Imagination

Good morning family. Happy Sunday morning to you all. Blessed to be up and moving, no aches or pains, no regrets, no sorrows and looking forward to what the day will bring. Lifting my friend Dossie up in prayer. Praying that she'll be home from the hospital today. Also looking forward to celebrating her birthday this week. Asking God to give her the strength she needs to put with us. AMEN. I'm guilty of over-thinking things. Picking out the "what ifs" before I even consider doing something. Moaning and complaining before I even try something. What I realized through a conversation I had with a good friend this week is, I've stopped using my imagination. When I read God's word I'm frequently reminded to walk in faith, look for the good in everything, accept challenges and give Him all my worries. Honestly, the flesh takes over and I can't imagine things working out the way I want them to. This morning I pray for you as I pray for me, Lord please let us be open to fresh ideas, let our faith be so strong, so evident that others want to take this faith walk with us. Continue Father God to fill our hearts/minds with reminders of how awesome Your works have been/and are. That through You the battle is already won. Lord forgive us for our misuse of favor because we've certainly received our fair share. Father God forgive us for forgetting how awesome You are when we are feasting. Reminding us that we should worship and honor You during times of feast the same way we do during times of famine. Give me/us the courage to forgive those who have wronged us, let us open our mouths and say I love you as opposed to keeping them on the outside/at a distance. Lastly Lord God, thank You for always welcoming me/us back when I/we have fallen and not lived up to what You require of me/us. AMEN. TeamJustMyImagination. Deuteronomy 8:1-4, 8:118:148:18, Luke 7:9-10. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment