Wednesday, April 2, 2014

God Is My Source

Good morning family. Happy Birthday to my friend Dossie. We tease her because she's the oldest in our group. With age comes wisdom. I love it and I love her. Praying everyone is getting ready to "put it in" today. Every day should be a new challenge, something to conquer, an opportunity to be better. I use the phrase "consider the source" a lot. It's appropriate because we live/work in a world full of "diverse sources". Personalities clash, friendships fail, family/work relationships suffer and feelings are hurt because we miss the opportunity to apply/use "consider the source". When we take into consideration who/what frustrates or makes us mad, we really need to look at ourselves. Why are we responding to someone else's foolishness/immaturity/lack of compassion? We become so much stronger and better when we let go, pray and thank God for allowing us the experience. What I know for certain is that as long as we're breathing, there will always be someone/something who/that will aggravate/upset us. What I understand is that I don't have to respond/react. Keep it moving/stay prayed up because God is the source of all. If He's the head of your life, those other sources don't even matter. TeamGodIsMySource. Bblessedloveyou. Proverbs 12:5-7

No comments:

Post a Comment