Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Our Love

Good morning family. Happy hump-day. It's been nice not having to rush to work this week. Sort-a miss the 1145 shift but not enough to go back. Thanking God for peace and quiet this morning. It's good to just turn off the TV, sit in silence and give Him all the praise. We have to escape from the busyness of our days allow ourselves to think or just sit and not think at all. This morning my thoughts took me to one of my favorite songs, "Our Love" by Natalie Cole. I thought about the words of the song and how they applied to my marriage and to my relationship with God. While this is a secular song, it holds some spiritual content. It speaks about how strong love is and that's what God's word offers, a strong/mighty love. It's also what my husband has always offered me even when I didn't deserve it. As women we try to be so strong and independent that we miss the love that's right in front of us. What I know for certain is that being strong can weaken us and being solely independent on our abilities will cause us to crash and burn. This morning I'm thankful that our God forgives us when we don't give our burdens/problems over to Him and I'm glad that men like my husband find it in their hearts to let love lead them and not their pride. I say this morning, thank You to God our Father and to our husbands/boyfriends for putting up with us when we feel we don't need anyone. I pray this morning that God's will be our complete focus, man and woman. Don't allow the world to dictate how we should live, allow the word of God to show us how it's done. The bible hasn't changed but the world is forever changing. AMEN. TeamOurLove. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment