Friday, April 11, 2014

Girl Power

Good afternoon family. Shout out to my niece, Ava Simone. She's four years old today. My, my, my how time flies. Love her to pieces. She's Charm's best friend. They've surely been a blessing to us. God is amazing in His planning for our lives. Who knew that these two little girls would come along in the same year and have such a profound effect on the lives of their mothers and each other. True girl power. Ladies, as we mature I think we forget how magical our friendships can be. We get so caught up in the "he said/she said" hoopla that we loose sight of just how powerful our relationships can be if we simple focus on the positive and leave the foolishness behind. I personally am learning that if I stay out of the drama, I feel much better especially if it's not my drama. At some point in life we have to accept that everyone is entitled to their opinion and we can't get mad if their opinion/views don't match ours. Along the same thought process, we can't get hung up on hurt feelings. There is not one relationship that doesn't get tried at some point. Our challenge is to love one another despite what we see and hear. It's not easy when our feelings are hurt but when we see past the hurt, we become stronger and love harder. So to all the little girls who out there, young and old, cherish your friendships understanding that there will be challenges but love overcomes all. TeamGirlPower. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment