Sunday, April 13, 2014

All Eyes On Him

Good morning family. What a full day we had yesterday. Thankful that God allowed us to do just about everything we'd planned. YAH for us, we finally found a piano on "craig'slist" for the low-low. I don't know if my grands will appreciate us for it or not, but I'm thankful. When we wait and don't rush into purchases, we get what we need at a budget price, the right price. in our price range. The icing on the cake is, the person selling it is a pastor who bought a new one and doesn't need two. God is good. So Dee and I are sitting watching Lil' Cory play ball. He didn't have a good game and became very frustrated with himself. I think he was more concerned with the lecture he knew he would get from his dad after the game. Oh yea, it was coming because his dad was yelling from the bleachers as dads do. What I saw in front of the dug-out was the coach talking to Cory at the same time saying "Cory, just watch me". It reminded me of how God tries so hard to get our attention when we're distracted by life. The life that's trying to tell us we can't make it or reminding us that we've made another mistake. God is saying to us, just keep your eyes on Me and everything will be fine. Then there's life again saying you're failing, no one loves you, your family doesn't care about you, you have no friends. But then there's God saying I love you, I've always loved you. Reminding us that we always have a place with Him, He will always care for us and He forgives us. If we just tell "life" to shut up sometimes, we'd feel a whole lot better. What I know for certain is that God is already where He wants me/you to go/be, I/we just have to listen and keep my/our eyes on Him. AMEN and AMEN. TeamAllEyesOnHim. Bblessedloveyou. My son, Cedric would be 34 years old today. God rest his soul. I love and miss him so much but I know he's resting peacefully. Happy Birthday to my first child. Tears, but tears of joy for healing, peacefulness and acceptance.

No comments:

Post a Comment