Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Building Faith

Good morning family. Hope everyone's Tuesday started well and ends well. Excited about the day, nothing special going on, just excited to see a new day. Feeling blessed and ready for whatever comes. Heartfelt condolences going out to the Daniels family and continued prayers. Also thanking our Father in Heaven for touching Dossie as she continues healing. Something I've really been focused on lately is building faith by strengthening my relationship with God. I don't know about you but I need a constant reminder of what my role is in this relationship. I am required to read and research His word and apply His teachings based on His will. So many times we read partial passages instead of the full scripture because we only want validation for what makes us feel right/good. But just like building a house from the ground up, we can't take short cuts, we need all the materials and the best quality. We are all subject to mistakes but when we understand His word, we apply it and move on to the next. I pray for you as I pray myself, asking God to forgive me/us for taking short cuts and for not taking complete ownership of the responsibility to live as He's instructed. Asking Him to be with us in our decision making and to give us the courage to seek guidance through His word. Thanking Him for everything and wanting for nothing. AMEN...

No comments:

Post a Comment