Saturday, April 12, 2014

Family

Good morning family. Get up and enjoy this beautiful Saturday. We have a busy day for which I am thankful. Praying God allows us to get all our chores done, piano lessons completed, games played and parties attended. Happy Birthday to my family members, Daryl Richardson and Cranesha Murray. So very thankful that my/our friend Dossie is doing better, asking God to continue watching over and healing her so that she can leave the hospital. Won't He do it? AMEN. I'm reminded every day of just how powerful His word is. He allows us to heal and move on. He brings us through things we thought would forever scar and hold us down. Through tragedy and loss we're still here, not always making the right choices, non the less, still here. I don't know about you but all the strength I have comes from the Lord. His word is so awesome and true. I challenge myself every day to be better based on what His word says about me and how it guides me. I pray each of you do the same. I also pray that we not take our family relationships for granted. The devil is banking us being divided, he's banking on us de-friending each other. Each time we lash out, he's putting a notch in his belt. That's his time to step in and fill our heads and hearts with negative thoughts, leaving our feelings hard as rocks. To my family and friends, there is nothing you can do that will ever stop me from loving you. Thank you to my sister Meshun for organizing our bowling night last night. It was so beautiful to see all of us together as we should be. Adults, we have the responsibility of setting examples for our children. Keep it going. TeamFamily. Bblessedloveyou. Deuteronomy 30:19-20, Psalm 78:1-8

No comments:

Post a Comment