Sunday, July 27, 2014

Changing

Good morning family. What a beautiful day. Feeling blessed, motivated and inspired. Thankful to see another day. Sometimes we get lost in the process of change. Unable to recognize that the way we want things isn't always God's way/will. We get so caught up in how we feel that we don't take time to give Him thanks for where He's brought us from. This morning I say "thank You Father" for the change I see around me. I have come to the realization that I can't change others but I ask God to change me so that I adjust spiritually to what others bring to "my table". I'm praying for my family/friends, asking God to fill their hearts with truth/life/love. Asking that He shows us how to be on one accord, no bickering, no hard feelings, just loving one another without judgment. I ask God to bring understanding and peace where there is confusion and conflict. I ask Him to heal relationships that have come to a cross road. Our Father in Heaven wants the best for us. We must understand that if what we really want in life is all around success, we have to be ready to work hard and pray through the obstacles that are certain to stand in our way. The devil loves when we give up on relationships, careers and life. Don't give him the satisfaction of even thinking he's won. God gets the glory when we walk in His will/ways, when we are steadfast/unmovable and determined to get to the other side. Family, know that I love you and I'm praying for us, praying that we're making the right decisions and the appropriate changes. TeamChanging. Bblessedloveyou. Jesus is All.

No comments:

Post a Comment