Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I'm Not Arguing

Good morning family. Praying everyone has a nice start to their day and that the day end on a positive note. This quote has been on mind for the last few days, "it's better to have a discussion than an argument". How many of us have the courage to walk away from an argument? I say courage because I firmly believe that participating in an argument does not show our true strength, it shows our weaknesses. There are some who thrive on winning arguments even when they're dead wrong. We experience this in our homes, on our jobs and certainly out in the world. There are people who despise and dislike others so their goal in life is to cut them down every chance they get by arguing against them. I say this morning, don't allow yourself to fall into an argument even if you know you're right. What I know for sure is, if you're right about something, an argument is not needed. It should give us peace just knowing in our hearts and minds, that we're right. It's not about proving and defending, it's about knowing who you/we are in Christ. Be the bigger person and walk away. I know this is extreme, but my father and my son both died because of an exchange of words. It's not worth it, let foolish arguments go, train your flesh to follow your spirit. TeamI'mNotAruguing. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment