Saturday, July 26, 2014

Release

Good morning family. It's going to be a hot one. Praying everyone is up doing something they want to do. What a work week I had, seems like I accomplished nothing, oh well, there's always next week if the Lord says so. Asking you guys to lift my co-workers up in prayer, some dealing with loss, some facing the  unknown with regard to "the doctor's report" and some just trying to get by. The song by Yolanda Adams, "In The Midst of It All" speaks volumes to my life. When I listen to others speak about what they're facing or what they've come through my heart rejoices because I know my/our God can work miracles. He gives us peace in the midst of all. When our hearts are breaking/racing/stalling we need only look to Him for comfort. Sometimes we're so overwhelmed with news reports and daily happenings that we can't see clearly. Our spirits are weak and we feel there's no hope. Frustration sets in. But when we begin to rejoice and thank God for all, we feel the relieve, our burdens/loads feel lighter. Praising God this morning for what He's doing in our lives knowing that it's all working for our good. Praying that we all allow Him to move in our lives and on our behalf. Acts 12:8-11. TeamRelease. Bblessedloveyou. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment