Saturday, January 26, 2013

Before you Leap

"Before you leap, you'd better think about it twice cause you're going to have hard times all your life". Words to an old church song that still rang true. Our problem is that we don't allow ourselves time to heal before we move on. Sometimes we need to inhale the pain so we can understand what happened. Then we need to exhale, finding joy in the fact that we still have life. We can't/won't find answers outside of ourselves, i.e. another lover, another drink, another drug, another job, more friends, another church. The God inside of us should be what brings us to understanding and peace. I see my failures/opportunities, I own them out right but my God, your God said that I am healed. All I had to do was ask, you can do the same. Nothing but The Blood of Jesus can make us whole. Stop looking else where, it's been here all the time. TeamYourHealingIsHere. BblessedloveYOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment