Sunday, January 27, 2013

First Love


Good morning ladies...I hope and pray that everyone's Sunday morning is going well. Mine is okay...Feeling "some sort of way" this morning, haven't figured it out yet. I think I need a mini vacation. Wanting to see my Grandma...Her birthday is coming up in March so a Texas trip may be on my radar soon. Thank you to my sister and niece for hosting Court's girl's night out. Everything turned out nice. I'm very pleased with her "friends list"...Nice young ladies. Praying for Ms Lillie this morning, Teri's mom, she's a little under the weather but we know God is good and will touch and heal her. Asking God to touch our friend Dossie, we miss seeing you. I know we need only stop by your house or pick up the phone, but I don't want to intrude. Praying for you my friend. Thanking God for this incredible support base I have. The most encouraging and uplifting people ever. God knows I need it. Whatever you do today, make a difference some how.

My spirit is a little damp this morning. You know when every little thing frustrates you or makes you cry, that's where I am. Not anything in particular, but just those little thoughts of self pity that keep rising. I'm going to allow it for a minute then I've got to get up and get moving. Locked in my room right now taking a break from "Ms responsibility". Ladies we have to learn to take breaks from our regular lives. Accept that some things and some days are not going to work in our favor. Learn from our experiences and build on every opportunity that life presents us. We carry so much on our backs and in our bags. Erica said it best when she advised us to "pack light". We stress about things that probably won't ever come to pass and we give others to much responsibility for our moods. We create problems for ourselves by over compensating for the short comings of others. What I know about life is that we have to move through it with a quiet strength, stop allowing "yesterday" to hold us down. We have to set guidelines and hold to them. Stay committed to what/who God says we should be. If you have vowed to move on, stop repeating past mistakes. Stop letting sweet/syrupy conversations bring you back to nothing. You control who you are.....We are strong and forceful...Think about what it takes to give birth, to carry a child, no man could ever withstand this pain. So stop waiting on someone or something to complete you, God has already done that...Stop being a "second thought" and accept that our "First Love" will never mistreat us, He will always take care of us...Just trust Him, ask for what you need, respect what He gives, live in peace....Be blessed...be a blessing...PEACE...Love you all to life....FREE MY PEOPLE....AMEN...SN: Song of the day "First Love" by Kirk Franklin...

No comments:

Post a Comment