Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wisdom

At a young age we are introduced to lack/need or abundance/wealth. Our parents set the stage for how we handle what we have and what we don't have. What I realize and remember is that my parents worked hard and always provided. They purchased a small home and we always had transportation. That memory has been my guiding for force, however I've made the mistake of thinking that money is what I needed to be successful. I was so wrong. King Solomon asked God for wisdom not money and material things. This was brilliant on his part because without wisdom we can't manage financial blessings and gifts. Without wisdom we are mere fools walking around waiting to be taken advantage of. A wise person understands that all the money/materialthings/beautiful people/best jobs in the world mean nothing if God isn't directing and guiding your life. I pray that we all ask for wisdom, without it we fail. TeamWiseGuy. Bblessedluvu

No comments:

Post a Comment