Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Don't Wanna Be Lonely

How many of us have been close to walking out on/away from a relationship? I know I have. Leaving a marriage, a job, a friendship, an entire family or a church is selfish. Most people leave because their needs aren't being met. Seldom do those people work on changing themselves. If they would put as much time into their personal growth as they put into complaining about others/things then they may have a totally different outcome. As opposed to complaining about what you're not getting focus on what you're giving. I am an example of someone who wants more out of life but I realize that I can't hold others accountable for my "wants". I personally believe that change starts on an individual level. A lot of you are going to loose or miss great opportunities and love if you don't get over yourself. I am a person who has been selfish and self serving, it's a lonely place to be. TeamI'mNotGoing. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment