Sunday, January 27, 2013

Praying For Change

You tried living right but the living was to slow. You tried being a better person but the devil kept tempting you. Now you're stuck, right back where you were. When will it be your time you ask? I tell you this one thing, God is not in the business of rewarding those who don't/won't do His will. If you want a better life, start cleaning up your mess. I'm going to keep praying for you as I pray for myself. Just like you, I've let sin and temptation fool me into believing that the little slick stuff I do is ok with God. Not doing enough wrong to hurt anyone, right? Gotta pay my bills some how, right? Believe me, God is not pleased. He doesn't want us breaking laws, breaking hearts or breaking rules no matter how small. He wants us clean and up standing. Waisting time getting high, waisting time getting drunk, waisting time on a relationship that leaves you empty, no desire to create a future and not praying for a better life is just delaying your blessing. Maybe this isn't you but I'll bet you know someone who needs a reminder. TeamPrayingForChange. BblessedLoveYou

No comments:

Post a Comment