Friday, September 26, 2014

Convictions

Good morning family. Thanking God for a good night's sleep. Headed to Baton Rouge today to visit with the Young family. Still doesn't seem right that Mike has gone to be with The Lord. Asking God to help the family through this weekend and for continued blessings. Just a quick reminder this morning that we have to be mindful of how and who we criticize. I've changed a lot of my ways based on convictions. I understand I can no longer pick and choose "my sin". It simply is what is based on God's word. He's given complete/clear direction as to how we should live our lives. When I was younger I drilled through my life living recklessly, choosing to follow the ways of the world. I soon found out that this world will kill you and then brag about it. I pray that we're all clearing out the mess we've made and that we stop fooling ourselves into thinking that just because "the world" is doing "it" God's okay with it. He expects us to be bigger and greater, He expects that we will love unconditionally, He expects that we will abide by His word and not be swayed by our "worldly" desires. I'm truly thankful for my change and thankful for the changes that are coming because I know I have more work to do, more convictions are coming. So grateful for His word and wisdom. TeamConvictions. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment