Saturday, September 13, 2014

Family Over Everything

Good Morning Family. I'm so glad it's Saturday. Some of us are on our way to Gainesville to watch/coach football. I've chosen to stay home today. Our little house needs some deep cleaning before Mia's birthday bash tomorrow. Feeling blessed beyond measure and so thankful that God allowed us to see another day. Mind you, this wasn't a perfect week, there were some disagreements within our family, a few misunderstandings, a little bit of judgment but at the end of day, we are still one. What people fail to realize is that we have to take the "salty" with the "sweet". Our good times far out weigh our bad. It baffles me as to how anyone who is a member of a family can stay away from their family just because they don't like the way something is going. I have to be honest, my feelings have been hurt by family members before but it didn't and couldn't change my love for them. What I know for sure is God didn't make a mistake when I was placed in this bloodline. My granddaughter asked me if God knew what she would do years down the line, I said "yes". She said, what if I changed my mind about doing it, I said "baby, He knows that too". He's all seeing and all knowing. His word says to trust Him, it doesn't say trust your family, it says trust Him. I'm a witness to the fact that if we truly honor and follow what He says, we'll get through any situation, forgiving others who have offended will be like breathing in a breath of fresh air. It took me years to understand that I was wasting energy holding grudges and living in the past. If you're mad about anything, let go of it, give it to God. Get in His word, have yourself some good praise and worship. I guarantee, things will feel better and look better on the other side of frustration and anger. TeamFOEforLife. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment