Monday, September 1, 2014

Back On Track

Good morning family. Enjoying the slow start to my day. Love three day weekends. Praying for safety and peace as we move through the day. Continued prayers for my family and friends. Thanking God for all that we have. There are so many who face the unknown, so many who didn't make it through another day. Yesterday I was reminded that we all have an opportunity to understand what life really means. Life isn't about how much money we have/what we can afford to buy. Life is about loving each other the way God's word directs us to. If I'm being honest, I sometimes get side tracked by what's going wrong and I forget everything that's right. I'm sometimes sidetracked because I want more than I have. I get sidetracked because people aren't moving the way I want them to. I get sidetracked because I entertain immature thoughts. I get sidetracked because I put to much faith in man. I get sidetracked because I forget to show love to those who love me. My Lord, I'm so thankful that You are here to help me get back on track. Without God, I would be lost and still wallowing in self pity, mourning everyone/everything I've lost. I pray we all understand how to love, I pray we find it in our hearts to forgive. I pray we realize that life as we know it today can change in seconds. I pray we use our words wisely. I pray for maturity. I pray that we face our fears and walk into our new seasons with courage. God I'm so thankful for all You've given. Lastly but certainly not least, I thank God for my husband/children. They are my heart beat. I may not always showing it, but I love and appreciate them. Today marks the 7th year of Cedric's passing, there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of him. I thank God for healing/memories/strength. 27 years wasn't enough but tearfully I accept what God allowed. Moving on in life and giving Him honor and praise. TeamAMENBackonTRACK. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment