Sunday, August 24, 2014

Friends and Family

Good morning family. Up early thinking about my family and friends, asking God to be a fence around us as we start another days journey. Sometimes getting up is the hard part depending on what's going on in our lives. What I've found is that if you/we make a heart felt effort to move, God will do the rest. Praying for the Young family this morning, asking God to give them the strength/courage they need to walk through whatever may come their way. Traveling grace for the ones who traveled to Louisiana and a Happy Birthday to Kawana Young. Asking God to also look in on my friend Laura. I know personally how she's feeling right now. I'm also thanking Him for friendship. I'm guilty of taking it for granted. Sometimes not truly realizing how much it's needed in times of celebration and in times of trouble. My family is a great support but my friends add to what my family provides. The laughter, memories, secrets and the "come back to reality" conversations have helped me be a better person. Everyone have a blessed day, stay prayed up and don't wait to thank God for the house, car, relationship or money you've been waiting for, but thank Him right now for getting you home safely last night, thank Him for protecting your children during their ball games yesterday, thank Him for allowing you to see another beautiful day and lastly, thank Him for the storms and the rain because we cannot/will not survive on sunshine alone. TeamFamilyFriends. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment