Sunday, August 17, 2014

FOE

Good morning family. Praising God for grace and a whole lot of mercy today and always. This precious gift of life and time cannot and should not be taken for granted. Our Saturday was spent at the Star-Ready Jamboree, what a day. Our children were excited and came to play. What I know for certain is that children are more confident when there's family support. They value the feedback and support of "mothers and fathers" more than any coach. Their confidence in their ability grows/becomes stronger when we pack the stands. The sad thing is that as kids get older they have less support. I have to be honest and tell you that as a young mother I really didn't understand just how important it was to show up at every game, every event but once I understood what it meant and how important it was, I was there. There were game days that I had to stand in the middle of the ballpark so I could watch three games at one time. Yesterday I was so happy to be with my family because not only were my grands/nephew playing but my son was on the field coaching. Gotta love it when life starts maturing. God is good all the time even when we can't see that He's working things out for our good. There were touchdowns/high fives/good tackles but the play of the day was when my oldest grandson led the closing prayer with his team, hallelujah, that's when you know God is doing a work in the lives of you and your family. TeamFOE. Bblessedloveyou. #proudmom#proudgranny#proudaunt

No comments:

Post a Comment