Friday, August 22, 2014

Understanding

Good morning family. Loving this Friday morning. Looking forward to having the day off. Work has been so busy but it makes the days go by fast and I learn more. Praying this morning for my friends who are facing the unknown with regard to illness within their family. You never know what life is going to bring your way so always stay prayed up, expecting peace after the storm. The most wonderful thing I've found is that I have a better understanding about the issues we have to face. I understand that every day won't be easy but as each day goes by pain slowly subsides. I understand that the pressure of keeping up with life is eased when we give our issues over to God and follow His ways. I understand that what we pour into our babies isn't always what they need and that we need to align our parenting skills with what God's word says. I understand that perfection is something that I/we have to avoid in order to live a less stressful life. I understand that my change starts with me and not with pointing fingers at others. I understand that I must die daily in order to live. And the thought that woke me this morning, I understand that I have to be truthful and forth coming when speaking to those who seek my advise. (I woke up feeling like a hypocrite this morning). Father God, my Lord and Savior, I ask that you continue reminding me that Your way is the only way and reminding me that I have to be better than I was yesterday. TeamUnderstanding Bblessedloveyou AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment