Sunday, September 21, 2014

Finding Purpose

Good morning family. Sending a special prayer out to the Young family. Mike passed this morning. If you knew Mike, you know how much he loved life and being around people. I'm thankful that God allowed me/my family to know and love him. Something that has been on my heart to share is that we are to busy looking for signs to follow in life when God has already laid our purpose out for us. We are to afraid to step out on faith and pursue those things that make us happy and those things that God intended for us to do. We're afraid of failure and we're really not listening/watching the right people. We're thinking like Moses when he said he wasn't the right person because he stuttered. But Our Father in Heaven provided a will and way that allowed Moses to do as God asked. I don't know about you, but God has provided me with so many opportunities that I've "flushed" away because I didn't think I was capable, ready for or worthy of. At some point in all of our lives we have to fall into our purpose, we have to begin doing the "work" we were designed to do. I realized that I've been waiting for retirement age instead of enjoying maturity and looking forward to learning more. Why would I want to retire when I have so much more to do/learn? This morning as I/we prepare for Sunday, I pray that if we aren't walking in our purpose, that we seek guidance through prayer and meditation. AMEN. Thinking of Trenee and Tayla this morning, praying that God gives them and the rest of the Young family the strength they need to go "through". TeamFindPurpose. Bblessed. Exodus4:10 Then Moses said to the LORD, "Please, Lord, (A)I have never been eloquent, neither recently nor in time past, nor since You have spoken to Your servant; for I am slow of speech and slow of tongue."

No comments:

Post a Comment