Thursday, February 7, 2013

Happy Birthday

Starting the day off by wishing my better half a wonderful birthday. God is good. He's held my heart since 6th grade. Honestly I don't deserve him because I haven't always treated him fair. I ask far to much of him and I expect him to do everything. He's the best dad and granddaddy. What's so amazing is that he's had to learn how to "be" on his own. He acknowledges his faults and short comings and vows to be better. God knew we needed each other in order to survive. My beautiful children look like him and respect him. He's "Mr Fix It and "call Uncle Dee". I know him like I know the back of my hand and I love him with all my heart. My prayer is that my children are blessed enough to settle down with the love their lives and cherish that love because everyone doesn't get the chance to marry their "childhood sweetheart". From Mrs Brazzle's 6th grade Science class to 10650 Lone Star Rd, still together. Happy Birthday Deforest. TeamForeverLove. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment