Sunday, February 3, 2013

It's Done

True story: whatever I want all I need do is ask in His name. Scripture doesn't say that I have to ask over and over. Once i've prayed about it, given it to God, it's done. It may not be in my time, but it's done. So I ask you this, if I only ask God once why would I repeatedly ask a human being to do something? My God is greater than any human so you best believe I will only ask "you" once. I'm not saying that we should expect others to "jump" when we ask them to give or help but we should expect to receive a response. Either it will be done or it won't, just tell me. This is on my heart because I know there is someone who's begging and pleading every day, asking someone for help or asking them to change. You feel it's been a long tine coming but they are unresponsive. It seems your pleas are falling on deaf ears. Stop it. Take your issue to God. If He sees fit you'll receive what you need. TeamIAin'tAskingTwice. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment