Sunday, February 24, 2013

Am I Forgiven

When your actions break someone's heart it's a long road back to forgiveness especially if the broken heart doesn't understand Godly forgiveness. I have committed selfish acts that could've destroyed my family. I've been so caught up in fleshly/worldly things that I couldn't see the hurt I was causing. We tend to live only for the moment as opposed to preparing for our future. A good friend of mine divorced her husband because he had a baby by another woman. When the decision was made to file for divorce, my friend wasn't saved. She told me that had she known the Lord during that time she wouldn't have divorced her husband. We have to really understand the tricks of the devil in order to protect ourselves. The devil hates unity and does everything possible to destroy what God brings together. Think long and hard about what you're putting someone through in order to satisfy the flesh. Will you be forgiven, will you live in regret, will you have to battle for the love you gave away? Protect you and yours. TeamIsThereRoomForForgiveness. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment