Saturday, February 9, 2013

Message to Cory

I know how you're going to respond to this but I want to put something on your mind, you and Alva have to be co-parents. Parenting is hard when parents don't get along. As adults we have to put personal feelings aside. Your kids need their mother here. They don't have to live with her but she needs to close. If you dislike Alva that's fine but please learn to get along with her. You've found someone else and I think she'll be happier if she moves on and finds someone to. In ten years when Mia is graduating you'll appreciate and be glad that the two of you were able to move past your hurt feelings and usher your child into adulthood. You may not think it's worth making peace with Alva right now but trust me when I tell you it's worth it. I know, because I was a foolish/selfish person in my twenties. Those ten years I would gladly redo. I love you and I'm not judging either of you, just want the very best for my grandchildren. No more tug-a-war.

No comments:

Post a Comment