Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Slide

How many times have we used or heard "I'm going to let you slide this time"? I've used it and it's been used on me. Isn't that what God is ultimately telling us each time He allows us to see another day? "For we all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God". "For the wages of sin is death". God continues to let us slide even in our disobedience. He's allowing us to prosper and to live as "we" want. What I know is, it's time to get off "the slide". God is not pleased with our living/giving. We take His love for us for granted by living sinful lives that He wants us to abandon. I'm thankful for another day, but I know He let me "slide" again. I'm praying that we all get it together and stop thinking that how we're living is okay. Ask God for forgiveness and to take away the desire to do wrong. Remember, your sin may not be one that the world condemns but it's still a sin in God's eyes. TeamTimeOutForSliding Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment