Monday, February 4, 2013

Lawless

Simple things can become sinful things. What may seem like a blessing can become a curse. I'm not perfect in my ways, as a matter of fact I fall short of His glory far to often. What I'm working towards and for is eternal life with our Lord and Savior. There is nothing on earth that I can obtain or own that will help me reach this goal. The only way any of us will come forth as "pure gold" is through our living/giving. It breaks my heart when I see us taking short cuts. Our reasons may be valid but it doesn't make it right. God knows that we have obligations but He still does not appreciate when we break laws. Yes, most of these laws are man made but His word tells us that we are to obey these laws. A lawless human race is one destined for destruction and loss. I pray that we all understand the affects of our lawless ways. It may be a simple thing but it's still wrong. TeamNotBreakingTheLaw.Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment