Friday, February 1, 2013

Live and Learn

If someone really told us the truth about ourselves we probably couldn't take it, wouldn't believe it and be totally devastated. Honestly most of us don't see anything wrong with the way we are. I stood in the mirror thinking about everything I am and what I represent. I have to tell you I am so off my mark. The bad thing is I'm critiquing myself and finding opportunity so there's no telling what others think. I know most of us don't care what others think and for the most part we sometimes have to shake off the thoughts of others however as Christians we have the responsibility of living/walking "right". We should always put forth our best effort and receive corrective criticism with an open heart and mind. Stop looking at it as an attack and be thankful that someone cares enough to talk to you about "you". TeamListenAndLearn. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment