Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Focus On Me

Good Morning Family...I hope everyone had a safe holiday weekend. The weather in Jax was beautiful. Looks like a lot of people attended the Jazz Fest and loved it. As we get back to work or whatever we do, please remember to give it 100%. Try not to complain about the amount of work you do or the responsibilities you've taken on. I have to take my own advice today, "don't worry about what everyone else is doing, focus on you". We have to remember that everyone is different. I ask that we keep our peers in our prayers. Understanding that people are people, standing around talking about their short-comings behind their backs won't help them. I ask God to forgive me for anything comment that I've made about anyone. I ask the same for you. I thank Him for another opportunity to share and gain knowledge. I ask that He be our guide at work and home. Let us not stand in judgement of those who feel are not carrying a full load. Please understand that we sometimes judge prematurely, not seeing or knowing what's going on in another person's life. Also know that someone may be judging your work as well, so focus on your desk....TeamDoingMyJob...Bblessedloveyou...Samuel 29 vs 18-25

No comments:

Post a Comment