Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Good Morning



Good Morning Family...Thank God for a good nights sleep. Praying for you all this morning, asking God to let your day begin and end well. Feeling thankful and blessed this morning. Up thinking about the progress my family and friends are making this year. Every day is another opportunity to implement change. Another chance to let go of those dangling "life" strings that serve no purpose. Another day to do something different, to let go of what isn't right. I'm so thankful for "change". I pray that we all continue moving forward, embracing who we are but not holding on so tight that we can't move or breathe, I pray that we allow our mistakes to make us better and prepare us for what's to come. I ask Him to continue filling our hearts with compassion for our families/friends and strangers. I pray for healing of our bodies and minds. I thank God for peace and love. I thank Him for this life that He allows us to live. I thank Him for showing me/you how easy life can be if we only "believe" and trust His word, live His word. I thank Him for filling my/our hearts with laughter. I thank Him for the courage to shed tears because everyone needs a good cry sometimes. Lastly, I thank Him for confirmation that I'm finally getting it right, not perfect, but right. TeamGettingThere..Bblessedloveyou...Psalm 118 vs 19-29

No comments:

Post a Comment