Monday, June 3, 2013

All In Love

People will take what you have and what you give for granted. In life there's always going to be someone who fails to recognize the true value of what you offer or give. I remind myself as I remind you, don't let people spoil or misuse what you worked hard for. Give and offer assistance but in all things pray before doing so. There are going to be times in our lives that will leave us feeling frustrated and let down but let those times teach us, don't make the same mistakes. I'm also sending out a reminder that we shouldn't base our happiness on the actions/reactions of others. Remembering that people are fickle. Once a spiritually immature person knows your weakness they will use it against you and try to bring you to your knees. If you're that spiritually immature person, stop it. Get an understanding of who and why God created us. He wants us to love and be loved. I can honestly say that I've been guilty of taken people in my life for granted. I pray for myself as I pray for, asking God to move in our lives, open our eyes to our selfish ways. Asking Him to forgive us for not truly loving and for being blinded by "by what we want" while rejecting "what we need". Lastly, many people followed Jesus as He walked the land but some of those same followers turned their backs on Him. Knowing this should make us want to be different, should make us look at the choices we're making and how we're dealing with others. I choose to love you and not use you. TeamAllInLove. Bblessedloveyou. John 13 vs 21-30.

No comments:

Post a Comment