Monday, June 10, 2013

Love My Fam

Good Morning Family...I am excited about our up coming trip. Looking forward to seeing my Texas family. As i began my morning I kept hearing these words, "In spite of everything I've been through, still gotta say thank You"....I don't know about you but I have been wonderfully blessed, even on my worse days, I can look back and say thank You Lord for all you've done. Sometimes we get so caught up in the things of this world that we allow our moods to "swing" back and forth, we say and do things that don't make sense, we withhold smiles from the ones we love, we criticize and be-little those who aren't doing what we think they should be doing. I owe my family an apology because I forget just how important they are to me when my "mood swings" hit me. I focus to much on what they say and do as opposed to who they are. God knows that I'm so thankful for them. I can live without the things of this world but it would break my heart if I thought they didn't love me or if they thought I didn't love them. So today I say to my family/extended family, I love you and appreciate you. I always remind myself that Jesus paid the ultimate price for us so how can I be so trifling and unappreciative of what God has given me. I ask Him this morning to forgive me and continue to bless me, I ask the same for you. I pray that we all see the beauty in people and not things. Don't get caught up in what the world says we should have because the world loves chaos and confusion. This world is afraid of truthful living. It's nothing new....TeamLovingMyFamily....Bblessedloveyou....Psalm 119 vs 105-112..Proverbs 16 vs 8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment