Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Thankful For Fathers

Good morning family. Thanking God for another blessed day. My Grannie had a nice time, she enjoyed seeing all the "orange reunion shirts" running around the park. God is so good. Wishing all the "fathers" in our family and yours a happy Father's Day and reminding you that you are the head of our households. Please stop giving away your positions. I'm so thankful for my husband. He has been a blessing to me since the sixth grade. He loves me even in my "selfish and foolish" moments. Asking God this morning for His continued blessings over our union, for keeping our family together and for bringing us through the good and bad times. I ask the same for you and yours. Also thanking God for my sons, cousins and nephews. Asking Him to give them strength, knowledge and "the do right attitude" they need to raise our next generation. Be at peace on this beautiful Sunday morning understanding that this day is another opportunity to serve and honor others. TeamThankfulForFathers. Bblessedloveyou. 1st Timothy 2 vs 8-15. 1st Timothy 6 vs 17-21

No comments:

Post a Comment