Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Reunion

Good Morning family. I pray everyone has a productive day. I'm up and ready to move around this morning. Asking God for His continued favor over my life and the lives of my family. I thank Him for my family. I pray that we all embrace and love each other no matter what the circumstance. I pray for you as I pray for myself, Lord please forgive for my selfish and judgmental ways. Let me be an example to others, loving unconditionally and expecting nothing but love in return. Lord, as we finish out this "family reunion" weekend please watch over and keep us safe. Grant us patients during our interactions, helping us remember that we are not perfect, non higher than the other. Let us serve and not expect to be served, offering thanks and praise just for the privilege to see another day and to be in your presence. We can never do enough to repay You for all the love You've shown us. I love my family and I thank You Lord for allowing us to gather again. AMEN. TeamReunion. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment