Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Men

Good morning family. My last day of vacation, this has been good. Vacation gives us the opportunity to think about our lives and our next steps. I love being home on the porch just watching cars go by, watching the kids run around in the yard, just observing. I hope everyone takes a little time just to "sit" still. I want to send a special prayer up for the men in our lives this morning. Asking God to continue working in their lives and also asking God to give me a better understanding of how I can encourage all of them. I thank Him for blessing my family and yours with strong men. I ask Him to forgive me for standing in judgement of them when I don't like the choices they make. I thank Him for their growth and change even if it's slow in coming. Lord I really thank You for making them attentive to the needs of "our" children. I am encouraged this morning because I know that You are an Ever Present Force in their lives. God thank you for showing me that believing in Your word brings change and I can't force it, I just have to wait. Thank You for increasing faith and wisdom. Lord, lastly I ask that You continue a "good" work in the lives of all the men I come in contact with, I am so thankful for their leadership. Your word brings life, renews life and restores life. AMEN. TeamRestoring. Bblessedloveyou. Acts 10 vs 24-27, Acts 10 34-35, 1st Kings 17 vs 13-24, Proverbs 17 vs 9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment