Friday, June 21, 2013

No Feat

Good Morning Family...Still on vacation, sorta....Missing my Pru family but enjoying the break. Feeling thankful this morning for all that God has provided. Asking God to continue blessing each of us as we move through our day. His word is so awesome, there is not one subject about life that He hasn't or doesn't address. I had to remind myself this morning that "fear" of anything is a choice. When we go to God and ask for the wisdom to live our lives, fear is placed on the back burner. It's impossible to live better if we don't have a true understanding of the driving forces behind what we do. We can pretend we have it all together, let the world think we're strong but if we avoid studying His word and seeking knowledge, we fail, we fear and we find fault. This morning I pray for you as I pray for myself, Lord show me where I'm wrong, give me sight beyond what I see so that I can move forward. Grant me peace and understanding, help me see past my fears. Lord give me courage enough to learn more about me, more about my family and those who directly and indirectly affect the affairs of my life. Forgive me for any wrong I've done and thank You for giving me another day. Lord, I thank You for showering me/us with blessings. Without You we would be lost. For those who find themselves wondering what's next, ask God? Stop waiting for the world to validate who God says you are. All our answers are covered in His word. It's only when we run from what we're called to do that we find ourselves confused and disillusioned. Thank You Lord for always being my/our guide through "foolishness". AMEN. TeamNoFear. Bblessedloveyou. 1st Kings 3 vs 9-14, Acts 6 8-15, Psalms 126 vs 1-6, Acts 7 vs 9-10, 22

No comments:

Post a Comment