Saturday, June 8, 2013

Loving My Girls

Good Morning Family....Be safe out in this weather today....Anyone who knows me, knows that I love music, especially songs with good/great messages. Most people say they don't listen to the words, they only hear the beat but I say if you listen to anything over and over again, the lyrics will seep into your spirit. I woke up this morning with the words of Yolanda Adams' song playing in my head, "It's crazy right now, but that's when you shine, I can keep smiling knowing it's gone be nice." The women in my life tend to take on a lot of responsibility, some are single mothers with no support, some are married and pouring all they have into their relationship, some are living paycheck to paycheck not knowing how they'll make ends meet, some work full time while trying to manage their homes efficiently, some dream of marrying the right man, some are walking in faith and honoring God, some are lost with little or no direction/support from their family and there are those who are struggling with pain/addiction/lack of self confidence. To all the women in my life, I encourage you to keep living but give God your burdens, your wants, your desires, let Him be the keeper of all things. Get the rest you need when you need it, stop cussing/fussing about the same "ole" things, accept where you are so you get to where God is taking you...Most of all know that God loves you and so do I. (I love all the men in my life as well but it was on my heart this morning to reach out to my "girls"). John 14 vs 23-31. Psalm 119 vs 33-48. Proverbs 15 vs 33

No comments:

Post a Comment