Saturday, June 22, 2013

Move Around

Good Morning Family....Fell asleep with my mind wondering all over the place but also realizing/understanding that God is still in control. Isn't it funny that when things feel like they're going well someone rushes in and attempts to turn life upside down. There was a time when those "upside down" moments would send me into a panic but I refuse to let anything/anyone disrupt what God is doing in my life. "Jesus is real, I know the Lord is real to me", the song I heard in my dream this morning. What a wonderful reminder of His blessings. The devil loves to see families/friends out of sync. He'll come at you with an iron fist but we have to be steadfast and unmovable, standing on God's word. We have to also change those things in our lives that keep presenting us with the same outcome. It's crazy how some people's lives are on repeat, like someone/something is holding them down and won't let them move forward. I want to remind you as I remind myself, move around, get off your soap box, let go of those sinful things that you think you need to make it through life. God laid it out for us. He promised that if we honored Him and lived by His word that our needs would be met. Stop following "the money", the shiny cars, the jewelery, the big houses and start living. The world sends us reminders every day that it's full of liars and cheaters. It doesn't matter how much you are given, if you don't have God, living will be pointless. TeamMoveAround. Bblessedloveyou. Psalms 128 vs 1-6, Proverbs 16 vs 31-33, 1st Kings 8 vs 30-40

No comments:

Post a Comment