Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Nothing But The Truth

Good Morning family. Today and every day I give thanks and praise to God for placing people in my life who aren't afraid to tell me the truth about "me". Ya'll know the truth isn't always pretty and isn't always easy to tell so when God sends the "truth" your way, listen. Don't get mad or offended because it's not what you wanted to hear. That "truth" could be the key that opens the door to a better you. I can honestly say that I'm still working on being open with people because I don't like conflict and chaos. I'm also working on getting better at accepting corrective criticism, especially from my husband, Lord give me strength. What I know for certain is that no one can get better on their own. Learn to have constructive conversations, learn to listen, stop wearing your feelings on your sleeves and lastly, say things out of love and respect for God and others. TeamNothingButTheTruth.Bblessedloveyou. Proverbs 16 vs 19-20, Acts 2 vs 36-42

No comments:

Post a Comment