Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Father Says So

Good Morning Family. Thankful for rest and peace. I woke up this morning thinking about God and how He allows us to come back home after we've chosen our own way. It reminds me of my granddaughter, Amia. She's an emotional child, will cry at the drop of a hat but she's very intelligent. She pays attention to details and listens to her father. Whenever anyone tells her to do something that goes against what her dad told her to do, she gets all worked up, tears start flowing. She starts her sentence with, "but my dad said." Wouldn't it be a wonderful if as Christians we cried out every time someone tried to get us to go against our Heavenly Father's word? Our burdens would be lighter, our spirits would always be lifted, the pain and annoyance of this world would no longer weigh us down. This morning I cry out to the Lord for me and you, rebuking those things that draw us away from His instructions and guidance. Praying that we shed tears like Amia when we are tempted to go against our Father. TeamMyFatherSaidSo. Bblessedloveyou. Psalms 119 vs 17-32, Proverbs 15 vs 31-32

No comments:

Post a Comment