Sunday, May 26, 2013

Good Morning

Hope everyone is having wonderful Sunday morning. I'm can't describe how I'm feeling. Ever feel a certain way but can't seem to put your finger on what it is or what's behind it? That's where I am this morning but I know it'll pass soon. Thanking God this morning for family, friends and peace this morning. Asking God to continue watching and caring for us. His incredible love for us is so undeserving but I'm so glad He chose me/us. Keeping our eyes on Him is so important because one look away can bring insecurity and doubt, hurt and pain, bad decisions and short cuts. Staying in His word enables us to see past our hurts/pains, loss/regret. His word tells us that He will protect us from our enemies and give us the courage to forgive them. This morning I ask God to give us what we need, give us enough to provide for others and I ask Him to show us how to use what He provides wisely. Praying that my attention be on Him as opposed to my short comings or the short comings of others. Thanking Him for those things I understand and those I don't. Also praying for those who are in a dark place this morning, asking Him to be a guiding light in their time of need. Finally, thanking Him for rest/renewed spirits. Living isn't always easy but following His word reminds me that I am blessed beyond measure. Thanking Him this morning...so thankful...AMEN....TeamGettingPastFeelings...1st Samuel vs 4-22

No comments:

Post a Comment