Thursday, May 2, 2013

Time To Make A Change

Most of us will reach a point in life where our tolerance levels drop. The things you once looked past are now things that you speak against. We have to begin choosing what's right, release obligation that you kept out of guilt. The older I get the more I realize that I have to let myself live, I have to breathe. God has really brought me from some dark/hurtful places so I owe it to Him to live. He says that I'm healed so I'm going to walk in my healing. This morning I pray that each of us find the courage to say what's on our hearts, I pray that we stop holding ourselves accountable for adults who still live reckless and irresponsible lives. I pray that we open our hearts and accept the blessings that have been right there all the time. I ask Him to forgive me for the mountains I've created, for the confusion I've caused, for the attitude that I'm carrying. I pray that He continue allowing me to hear those key words that give me clues as to what choices I should make. I thank Him for everything because I've done nothing to deserve His grace and mercy. He gave me a second chance. Amen. TeamTimeToDecide. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment