Thursday, May 9, 2013

God Is Good

Psalms 106 vs 3, Psalms 14 vs 30-31. Hello family. Thank you for asking God to grant us traveling grace. We had a safe ride. Thanking God for watching over us. I ask Him to continue as we enjoy our weekend. Also asking God to watch over Patty and Lee as they travel to Texas. Heart felt condolences to the Scott family for their loss. May God grant them peace and understanding. Loss is never easy but prayer eases the pain. Please don't forget Mother's Day. Where would we be without them? I know my mom is watching from Heaven and I'm so thankful for the time I had with her. Thanking God for my children. It feels good watching them with their children. I can't believe I've been a mom for 33 years. God has been good and His grace covered me when I didn't know how to be a parent. So thankful. My husband and I are extremely blessed even when things aren't as they should be. TeamGodIsGood. Bblessedloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment