Sunday, May 12, 2013

Motherhood

Good morning family. Thanking God for waking us and allowing us to see another beautiful day. Happy Mother's Day to everyone. This was one of my mom's favorite holidays. She loved reminding us that she liked gifts. I felt honored to be amongst those shopping for "mom". I am forever grateful that God gave me to her. She was beautiful inside and out, not flawless but she loved hard. I have no complaints, only praise because even as a mother I will never understand the sacrifices she made for us. Mothers strap their children on their backs and make the best of any situation so I say praise God for mothers. They give their lives for the happiness and care of their children. Thanking God for trusting me to be the mother of four and the grandmother of ten. Truly a privilege and an honor. It's a job I don't take for granted. They will always be my babies no matter how old they get. TeamLoveMotherhood. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment