Thursday, May 23, 2013

Restore Me

Good Morning Family...Thinking about and praying for you guys this morning. These words keep playing in my mind "clean this house, restore me, clean this house, take away my impurities." Very nice song by Isaac Carree. While I was listening to it this morning, I had feelings of guilt. Thinking about my yesterday, did I say the right things, did I say the wrong things, was I supportive, did I laugh at the wrong time, did I let my "light shine" or was it dim? Asking God to forgive me of my short comings and you as well (if you had/have any). Asking God to restore anything I've lost, mentally/physically. Thanking Him for the opportunity to start again. Giving Him the glory and the honor this morning for where we are and where we're going. Thanking Him for healing hurt/broken relationships. Praising Him for allowing us to see who our enemies are and for putting on our hearts to forgive and understand them. Asking Him to give us all "clean hearts" so we can serve better. Extremely thankful for my family/friends and network of support. Asking Him and them to forgive me if I've been short or shown a lack of interest in their needs. Lastly, praying for the leaders in my family and yours, on my job and of this world. Asking God to help them remember who they are in Christ, ensuring their focus is not on this world but on the Lord for we know when we take our eyes off God, we loose our way. TeamRestoreMe....Bblessedloveyou Proverbs 15 vs 15-17

No comments:

Post a Comment