Friday, May 10, 2013

It Is Enough

Good morning family. Apologies for yesterday. Should have been Proverbs 14 vs 30-31. When I read this I realized that I still display some selfish tendencies. I sometimes say things and do things that go against what God has ordered. There are times when we can't see a clear path because we're in someone else's lane. We fail to realize that everyone doesn't receive the same blessing. I may not be able to handle or ready for the blessings my neighbor has received. I also remind myself that the things I hold on to may benefit someone who's less fortunate than me. As i celebrate my 48th birthday, I ask God to forgive me and I thank Him for life, mine and yours. I thank Him for all that He provides and ask that He continue working in my life and yours. Asking Him to supply our needs, continue sending an over flow so that we may pass the blessings on. I'm living a blessed life. I don't have millions but I have more than enough. TeamItIsEnough. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment