Sunday, May 19, 2013

I See You

Good Sunday Morning family. Thanking God for rest and peace this morning. For some reason I was completely exhausted yesterday. Hate when that happens but today is brand new, feeling much better. This morning I give thanks to the Lord for where He's brought each of us. Everyone in my life has made significant changes. They're actively working and preparing for their future. Some have moved, some have married and some dedicated their life to serving others. As humans we sometimes over look changes others make. We don't offer the proper acknowledgements. If someone in your life has done anything differently or new, say something. Let them know you "see it". I've said it before, everyone likes applause, even that person who says "it's no big deal", wants to be uplifted every now and then. We've become so accustomed to "reality show" interactions that we forget to show compassion and love towards one another. This morning I say thank you to my family, friends and co-workers for all you do. God has placed wonderful people in my life. I love who they are and I'm excited about the changes they're making. I pray that we all understand what a mighty God we serve. Just when we think we've lost the battle, our change and victory comes. TeamISeeYourChange. Bblessedloveyou. 1st Samuel 14 vs 6-15

No comments:

Post a Comment