Thursday, August 15, 2013

Blessed

GM Family. Thinking about the goodness of God, giving Him praise for another opportunity to try again. Praying that we all share the beauty of His grace on our lives with someone today. Heavenly Father, Thank You for waking me this morning, my mind is clear and my day's journey has begun. I am so honored to represent You in all I do. God, I want to be right for You, forgive me for not always living up to Your expectations but thank You for reminding me of who I am. Father it's not always easy but I'm reminded that You sent Your only Son to save us. No one has ever given up so much for people so unworthy. A very glorious God and I am so thankful that You love me. God thank You for watching over us as we slept, let us walk in peace today with clear minds and open hearts. Lastly Lord, thank You for my family. At times we're dysfunctional but at end of the day we love each other. I know that it is only by Your grace and favor that we as a family are healed and together. Praise Your Holy Name. Amen. TeamNothingButGrace. Bblessedloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment