Saturday, August 17, 2013

Step By Step

Good afternoon family. I had a nice "rainy" morning but it turned out okay. Lil Cory had fun playing football. They are so cute at this age. Feeling blessed and really appreciating life. There are days when you feel like you've been beaten down and then there are days where you feel like nothing can stop you. I'm happy to report that I have those "unstoppable" feeling days more than the "beaten down" days. I thank God for all the lessons I've learned, all the things He didn't allow me to do and for all He brought me through. Man would look at the material things I have and say I haven't done much, but I'm so glad I serve a God who doesn't measure my success based on "things" I've aquired or the amount of money in my pocket. This wonderful God we serve has blessed me with a beautiful family and the greatest friends. It's because of Him that I can honestly walk in peace, I can flash a geniune smile and I say to the world "bring it on because I'm ready". There's a song that our youth choir sang at New Hope Babtist Church, "Step by Step". I didn't really understand the meaning as a child but as the memory of our voices come back to me, the words help me move through this life. "Step by step, we'll make this journey. But we must, put our trust in God". Truly a blessing to know where my help and yours comes from. TeamOneStepAtATime. Bblessedloveyou. (Pray for Egypt..Isaiah 19:1-25)

No comments:

Post a Comment